Sunday, May 19, 2013

。・゜♡゜・。☆゜CAP Hollywood Reflection #3

1. Our film is progressing much better than we might have thought.  We just filmed the last scene and we are going to reshot our first scene.  We have a lot of time during HSA's to edit, so we are hopeful that we can finish.  The filming on Saturday took a while but we got all of our footage and we even got a security guard to act as a cop.
2. Today I have edited a little of our film, and then on saturday I acted and helped direct.  Tomorrow I am going to act again.  I also helped Harper (although she did most of it) with the movie poster.  Mostly we were preparing for Saturday.
3. Since this is the last week, we have to re-film our first scene, and edit the rest of everything.  I am hopeful that we can get it done.  I think editing will be pretty quick since we already know what goes where.  It's not like the documentary where editing is the bulk of the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment